Park Home Assist’s is pleased to offer you a instalment facility with Premium Credit Ltd. Taking advantage of this service allows our customers to spread their insurance premium payments over monthly direct debit instalments. Our products operate on a 12 monthly instalment plan with no deposit. However, our Car Insurance incorporates a 20% deposit followed by 10 monthly instalments. Premium Credit offer a financing solution that is easy to manage online at https://www.uk.mypremiumcredit.com/
My Premium Credit gives you instant, secure 24/7 access to your account with Premium Credit. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your direct debit payments, view correspondence, settle any missing payments and make any changes to your personal or banking details online.
If you would like to take up this service call us on 01604 946 785 and speak to one of our advisors.
- Who is Premium Credit Limited?
Premium Credit is Park Home Assist chosen provider for its monthly payment facility. With more than 1.8 million customers and processing more than 24 million direct debits, Premium Credit have been recognised as the number 1 Premium Finance Company in the UK and Ireland.
- Why do we have to deal with Premium Credit Limited – why not just Park Home Assist?
We introduce our customers to Premium Credit Limited as Park Home Assist's specialisation is in Insurance. We do not have the lending permissions and cannot provide the financing to facilitate a Direct Debit payment plan.
- Can anyone make use of the monthly payment plan facility?
Credit is subject to status. To be eligible, customers:
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Must hold a UK bank account (capable of accepting Direct Debits)
- Must not have been declared bankrupt
- Why do I need to sign the Premium Credit - credit agreement?
This gives both the lender and customer protection to ensure they understand what they are both entering into.
- What name will I see collecting payment on my bank statement?
Your bank statements will show this payment as Premium Credit or PCL.
- Why have payments been collected before I have signed my agreement?
In order that your insurance is in place and you are completely covered, Premium Credit Limited will begin collection of your monthly payment prior to receipt of your signed agreement. This does not affect your rights to cancel your agreement should you feel the agreement is not suitable for your financial needs once received.
- Why have my payments increased/decreased?
Your payment may have changed because of an amendment to your policy. You would have been sent a letter detailing any amendment to your payment plan. If you are in anyway unsure about this change please contact us.
- What happens on the renewal of my policy?
The instalments will continue at the renewal of your policy unless the client contacts us, this is fully explained with the renewal invitations.
- Can monthly payments be paid off in full?
Yes, monthly payments can be paid off at any time in full by debit or credit card.
- Can I withdraw my agreement with Premium Credit?
You have the right to withdraw from the credit agreement within 14 days from the day in which the agreement was made or the day in which you received the terms and conditions – whichever is later.
For further details on how to cancel your credit agreement, settling your balance and other credit related questions, please refer to the full terms and conditions of your agreement with Premium Credit Limited, or contact us on 01604 946 785.
- Who do I contact – Park Home Assist or Premium Credit?
For any policy related enquiries (including cancelling/amendments), please contact us at Park Home Assist on 01604 946 785