At Park Home Assist Insurance, our aim is to provide a first-class service and always exceed your expectations and to get things right, on time, every time. However, we operate a full complaints procedure for those occasions on which we fail to meet your expectations. Telling us you are unhappy is our opportunity to put things right and to learn from our mistakes so we can improve the products and services we offer in the future.
Our promise to you
We will always aim to:
- Acknowledge your complaint promptly
- Resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity
- Communicate our decisions clearly and fairly and let you know what you can do if you are still unhappy
- Learn from our mistakes to improve our services and products we offer
You can make your complaint by:
- Calling our Customer Services Team on 01604 946 784
- Writing to us at; Park Home Assist Insurance, Royal House, Queenswood, Newport Pagnell Road West, Northampton, NN4 7JJ
How our complaint process works
We will aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, normally within 3 business days, at which point we will send you confirmation in writing that your complaint has been resolved. On occasions we will require a bit longer to resolve your complaint and in this case we will send you an acknowledgement letter telling you when we hope to reach a decision. We will then continue to keep you updates on our progress.
Once resolution has been agreed we will then write to you with our complaint decision (this is called a final response), it will either be:
- Uphold your complaint, telling you why and what action we intend to carry out to put this right for you, or,
- If we do not uphold your complaint we will explain our reasons for doing so
If, after we have issued our response, you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may be able to refer the matter to the Policyholder and Market Assistance team at Lloyd’s. Details of Lloyd’s complaints procedures are set out in a leaflet “Your Complaint-How We Can Help” available at: www.lloyds.com/complaints
or you can contact the Policyholder & Market Assistance Department by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman?
If you remain dissatisfied after Lloyd’s has considered your complaint, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk